Get ready for a fun-fueled time on 26 August, 5pm to 9pm as #SingaporeGP and Singapore Airlines jointly organise Racing Hearts to raise funds for Community Chest at the F1 Pit Building.
Catch drifting demonstrations by professional Formula DRIFT drivers led by Kenshiro Gushi, get the ultimate photo opportunity with the supercar & luxury car display and vintage car display, challenge your friends in go-karts and a whole lot more!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
The halo item in the Speedhunters EDTN Collection 01 is a mammoth 400-page art book weighing in at 2.9kg (6.3lbs). Entitled ‘A Year in Global Automotive Culture: Volume One’, readers will be able to see an entire automotive year unfold through the lenses of the global Speedhunters photography team.
– Features each and every 2011 photo shoot by the Speedhunters photography team, including Larry Chen, Linhbergh Nguyen, Dino Dalle Carbonare, Paddy McGrath, Jonathan Moore, Mike Garrett and others.
– Showcases photos from the world’s top automotive festivals, races, shows and meets including the Le Mans 24 Hours, Bonneville SpeedWeek, Tokyo Auto Salon, Gatebil Festival, Formula D Irwindale, Pikes Peak Hill Climb, Singapore Formula 1 Grand Prix and more.
– Foreword by Formula D drifter Fredric Aasbø
– 400 pages featuring over 700 photos
– Measures 31x26cm (12×10 inches)
– High-quality hard slipcase sleeve with soft cover binding
– Limited Edition, individually-number print run of 1,500 copies
For more information and to purchase a copy, visit store.speedhunters.com