Find More information about this event via
RULES & REGULATIONS:
1) The overall length of the car shall not exceed 9 inches.
2) The overall width of the car shall not exceed 2 ¾ inches.
3) The car must have 1 ¾” clearance between the wheels.
4) The car must have 3/8” clearance underneath the body.
5) The car must be freewheeling, with no starting devices.
6) The car must weigh no more than 15oz.
7) The BODY must be made of wood. All other parts on the car can be made of other materials (chassis, wheels, suspension, guns…etc.).
The easiest way to assure all length, width and clearance issues is to order a standard kit and modify from there.
Other than the above stated… THERE ARE NO LIMITATIONS TO MODIFICATIONS. Weapons, rockets and or other projectiles are not only allowed, but encouraged.
THE DERBY IS OPEN TO ANYONE. Individuals, teams, or companies may sponsor a race car. If you live out of the area, and or state or country, you may send your car to Secret Service Los Angeles, and your car will be raced for you by Derby Staff, or someone equally incompetent.
All sent entries must be delivered to Secret Service LA on or before June, 10th.
1855 INDUSTRIAL ST. No. 107
LOS ANGELES, CA
* SECRET SERVICE (LA)
* A TIME TO GET (LA)
* A CONTINUOUS LEAN (NYC)
* DEUS (SYDNEY, AUS)
* ERIC GIRALDI (LA)
* FALCON MOTORCYCLES (LA)
* MISTER FREEDOM (LA)
* LEAD DERBY (LA)
* THE STRONGHOLD (LA)
* JALOPY JOURNAL (DRIPPING SPRINGS, TX)
* REDCROW (SEATTLE, WA)
* MICHELLE R./MARY S (TAMPA, FL)
* TEAM FORMULA DRIFT (LONG BEACH, CA)