10 Year Anniversary Logo Design Contest
Submit your design to win a VIP trip to the 2012 Finals and Awards Banquet in Irwindale, CA.
Attention drift fans! Formula Drift is holding a contest to find the person who can design the most creative logo to celebrate the 10 th anniversary of Formula Drift. We are looking for a unique and exciting logo with a new twist which will be used as a “supplemental” logo in advertisements, on merchandise, on cars, etc., in 2013 to highlight the 10 year anniversary of Formula Drift.
1 Grand Prize Winner will receive a VIP trip, including airfare and hotel accomodations, to the Round 7 Pro Championship Event in the 2012 Formula Drift Series, October 12-13, 2012 in Irwindale, CA. Includes VIP passes to the Round 7 event and the FD Awards Banquet on October 14. (Approx Prize Value = $2,500)
- Entries should be e-mailed as a JPEG file to [email protected] before August 31, 2012 (Entrant must supply vectored ai, eps, etc. only when design is chosen for final round).
- Include Entrant’s first and last name, street address, no post office boxes, city, state, zip code, telephone number and email address on the JPEG submission.
- Up to three (3) designs per designer may be submitted, but must be on one (1) JPEG submission, not three (3) separate files.
- All Entries will be judged by FD staff members.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN PRIZE. The Contest begins 12:00:01 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on June 23, 2012, and ends at 5:00:00 PM PT on August 31, 2012.
Click here for full contest rules and entry requirements.
Formula DRIFT Announces 10 Year Anniversary Logo Design Contest;
Winner to Receive a VIP Trip to the Finals and Awards Banquet
Long Beach, Calif. – July 11, 2012 – Formula DRIFT has announced a logo design contest to celebrate the 10-year anniversary of the Series. The winner will receive a VIP trip to the Formula DRIFT Finals for Round 7: Title Fight at Irwindale Speedway on October 12-13 and a ticket to the awards banquet to be held on October 14.
“We are very proud to enter our tenth season of professional competition. Formula DRIFT has always supported creativity and now we can showcase the talent that our fans have,” said Jim Liaw, president and co-founder of Formula DRIFT. “To celebrate we want to openly invite designers and creative individuals a chance to be part of our history by submitting their own original design for a 10-year anniversary logo. We are excited to see the submissions and select a winner.”
The contest will require entrants to submit their most creative 10-year anniversary logo for review. The winner will be selected by a panel of Formula DRIFT staff members and announced in September. The logo will then appear next season on Formula DRIFT merchandise, marketing materials, advertising and more.
For terms and conditions and to enter the contest please visit: www.formulad.com/all-access/logo-contest.php
Road Atlanta is holding a contest to find the person who can design the most creative Drift Atlanta logo. We are looking for a unique and exciting logo with a new twist to use as the icon for this event! All submissions must be turned in via e-mail to [email protected] by January 14th at 5pm.
Provide your first and last name, street address, no post office boxes, city, state, zip code, telephone number and email address.
The winner will receive:
- Four General Admission tickets to the 2012 Drift Atlanta event and one parking pass
- VIP seating for the winner only in the Announcer Tower (not offered to public)
- Drift car ride for the winner only with a pro driver on track (only for the winner, not offered to public)
- The total value of the contest winnings is $750
CLICK HERE for more information and contest rules.