Date: Friday, September 25, 2020
Location: Evergreen Speedway, Monroe, WA
Event: Link ECU PRO2 Championship Round Two
Winner: Dmitriy Brutskiy (Belarus) in the Essa Motorsport / Never Settle / Achilles Radial BMW
Second: Chase Schmidt (USA) in the Chase Schmidt Racing / Achilles Radial / Kansei Wheels BMW E36 (rookie)
Third: Austin Matta (USA) in the Don’t Matta Racing Nissan S14 (rookie)
- FD SEA is the first-ever Link ECU PRO2 Championship round held without spectators to comply with local COVID-19 requirements
- Rain dominated the day, with standing water on the track causing a delay before the Top 16
- Wet conditions caused a number of collisions with the wall during competition but also highlighted some of the best drivers
- Second-place Chase Schmidt is a local driver from Snoqualmie, WA
- Rookie Austin Matta took his second third-place of the season following a “One More Time” battle with Round One winner Josh Love (USA) in the After Hours Autosports BMW E36
LINK ECU PRO2 CHAMPIONSHIP RESULTS FROM ROUND TWO
LINK ECU PRO2 CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS
FORMULA DRIFT SEATTLE RECAP
A full recap of PRO Rounds Three and Four as well as PRO2 Round Two from Evergreen Speedway will follow on Monday along with event images.
The 2020 Formula DRIFT PRO and Link ECU PRO2 Championships continue on October 30-November 1 at Texas Motor Speedway near Dallas, TX. Please visit formulad.com for 2020 event details, ticket purchases, driver profiles, new content and livestream information.